The best way to enjoy and experience the world of games is by having effective audio and excellent graphics. Impressive and sharp audio quality not only bestows a thrill but also magnifies the passion of a gamer.
The 7.1 Gaming Headsets are the ideal pick for a perfect gaming affair. These headsets support users to rejuvenate sounds from various angles and distances and permit the user to involve in an exceptional visualization.
To generate a fully absorbing gaming experience, they can provide sharpness in minute details. The attributes consist of footsteps, gunshots, and booms to envision the perfect position of the object.
It helps a lot while you’re chatting with your friends online or listening attentively to the footsteps of your rivals, a good gaming headset helps. A great headset can generate sharp, balanced sound, and allows you to wear it for a longer time.
Blocking of external noises: Everybody knows how irritating it is to hear music from another room, while you’re focusing on your game.
Or noise from a close television set or people conversing around. No matter how hard you try to keep away from these noises, in the end you will be distracted.
Most gaming headsets provide a noise canceling feature, which uses mini microphones that capture the outside noise near you. Then these noises are examined by microchips in the gaming headset, and a counter-signal that abandons the noise is generated.
Generally, most advanced gaming headsets can block out external noise. With the help of sound isolating ear cups that make a solid seal around your ears, that helps in blocking the maximum of the outside noise.
- 1 Top 5 Best 7.1 Gaming Headsets:
- 1.1 Logitech G PRO X Gaming Headset (2nd Generation)
- 1.2 Razer Blackshark V2 X Gaming Headset
- 1.3 Corsair HS60 PRO Gaming Headset
- 1.4 Hyper X Cloud Flight S Wireless Gaming Headset
- 1.5 RAZER KRAKEN Tournament Edition THX Gaming Headset
- 1.6 Which type of gaming headset is best to pick?
- 1.7 How should I select which headset to buy depending on different sound qualities?
- 1.8 Best 7.1 Gaming Headsets, Which one to choose?
- 1.9 Buyers Guide For Buying The Best 7.1 Gaming Headset
- 1.10 Related
Not only do they keep away the external noises, but they also allow you to game at some odd timings.
Like if you have kids at home and you don’t want to disturb them, especially when a baby is sleeping you don’t want to disturb his sound sleep by making a noise.
But if you have a gaming headset, you may be able to game whenever you want to. Gaming headsets are usually perfect for that late-night gaming sessions when you don’t want your family to know that you’re gaming. It allows you to crank the sound up, without disturbing anyone else.
Upper-Level Sound Quality:
A gaming headset provides exceptional, sharp, and clear sound over conventional speakers, which is crucial to enhancing your game.
Almost all gaming headsets accurately deliver highs and deep, rich bass. It doesn’t mean that the sound that comes from a set of speakers is poor, but when the sound comes straight into your ears from a gaming headset it is much sharper.
A gaming headset allows you to react faster to your enemies. With much quicker reactions to sound queues like footsteps and gunfire, your rivals will be shocked and never know what hit them.
With added stereo sound, most gaming headsets provide surround sound. This generates a frenzied real-life auditory experience that permits you to hear sounds from various angles.
If you are into first-person shooter games or action games, you’ll better pick a gaming headset that comes with surround sound functionality.
If you compare a gaming headset with a standard sound system, a gaming headset is rather affordable.
Almost all the advanced gaming headsets provide you with a fully tailored experience. You can switch portions such as ear cushions, Speaker Tags, and your microphone also.
If you buy a sound system also, still you will miss out on all the advantages stated above that a gaming headset provides.
If you are looking for the best result then you should look for a gaming headset that can deliver music, dialogue, and in-game sounds through Dolby Headphone 7.1 Surround Sound.
Gaming headsets generally come with a built-in mic that helps you to communicate with your teammates when you play online.
This is very crucial in team-based games like overwatch, which is a team-based first-person shooter. In team-based games, it is vital to be in constant touch with your teammates.
When you continuously communicate with your team, it helps you in making game-changing decisions and strategies.
This can be the difference between winning and losing. So to give your opponents a tough time and enhance your gaming experience get the best gaming headset and enjoy your gaming, These are the best gaming headsets available in the market.
Top 5 Best 7.1 Gaming Headsets:
Logitech G PRO X Gaming Headset (2nd Generation)
- Detachable pro-grade microphone featuring real-time Blue Voice technology, including noise reducer, compressor, limiter, and more for cleaner, professional-sounding voice comms; Requires included USB external sound card, Windows PC, and Logitech G HUB software
- Next-gen 7.1 and object-based surround sound for greater in-game positional, distance, and object awareness during gameplay. Requires included USB external sound card, Windows PC, and Logitech G HUB software
- Soft memory foam ear-pads with your choice of premium passive noise canceling leatherette or soft, breathable velour for supreme comfort
- Built to last with a durable aluminum fork and steel headband. Impedance – 35 Ohm
- Advanced PRO G 50-millimeter drivers deliver clear and precise sound imaging with improved bass response. Hear footsteps and environmental cues with clarity to give you a competitive advantage in-game
- Premium USB external sound card with EQ profile storage delivers the tournament-level game sound and voice comms. Use Logitech G HUB to save EQ settings to onboard memory to use or tournament systems; It Requires a PC running G HUB software
- Pro-designed EQ profiles are available for download with Logitech G Hub software; Onboard memory lets you save user or pro tuned 5 band EQ for tournament use
- PRO X gaming headset also comes with a mobile cable featuring an inline mic so you can use the headset without the boom mic. The headset also includes a carrying bag to keep the headset and accessories protected during travel. 2-year Limited hardware warranty
|Special Feature||Lightweight, Volume-Control, Microphone Feature|
Razer Blackshark V2 X Gaming Headset
- The #1 Best-Selling Gaming Peripherals Manufacturer in the US: Source – The NPD Group, Inc. U.S. Retail Tracking Service, Keyboards, Mice, PC Headset/Pc Microphone, Gaming Designed, based on dollar sales, 2017-2021
- Immersive, 7.1 Surround Sound for Positional Audio: Outfitted with custom-tuned 50 mm drivers, capable of software-enabled surround sound (only available on Windows 10 64-bit)
- Triforce Titanium 50mm High-End Sound Drivers: With titanium-coated diaphragms for added clarity, our new, cutting-edge proprietary design divides the driver into 3 parts for the individual tuning of highs, mids, and low-producing brighter, clearer audio with richer highs and more powerful lows
- Lightweight Design with Memory Foam Ear Cushions: Oval, cooling gel-infused cushions that prevent overheating and pressure build-up
- Detachable Razer Hyperclear Cardioid Mic: Able to cut off ambient noise from the back and sides, the removable 9.9mm mic has better voice isolation and produces a truer recreation of your speech, which can be further tuned via Razer Synapse
|Noise Control||Sound Isolation|
Corsair HS60 PRO Gaming Headset
- Adjustable ear cups fitted with plush memory foam provide exceptional comfort for hours of gameplay.
- High-quality, custom-tuned 50mm neodymium Audio drivers deliver superb sound quality with the range to hear everything you need on the battlefield.
- Immerse yourself in 7.1 surround sound on PC, creating a multi-channel Audio experience that puts you right in the middle of your game.
- A fully detachable, noise-canceling Unidirectional microphone reduces ambient noise for excellent voice clarity.
- Multi-platform compatible* with PC, PS4, Xbox One, switch, and mobile devices via a gold-plated 3.5mm connector.
|Special Feature||Noise Cancellation, Noise Isolation, Volume-Control, Microphone Feature|
|Headphones Jack||3.5 millimeters|
Hyper X Cloud Flight S Wireless Gaming Headset
Gaming-grade 2.4 GHz wireless connectivity
- Long lasting battery life – up to 30 hours
- Qi Certified for wireless charging
- HyperX custom-tuned 7.1 surround sound
- Game and chat, audio balance
- Signature HyperX comfort and durability
- Customizable onboard controls
- 90° rotating ear cups
|Special Feature||Gaming headset|
|Material||Foam, Stainless Steel, Leather|
RAZER KRAKEN Tournament Edition THX Gaming Headset
- THX 7.1 Surround Sound Capable: Provides industry-leading audio realism for in-game immersion by providing accurate spatial audio information beyond standard 7.1 surround sound directional cues
- Sound Built for Immersive Gaming: Outfitted with custom-tuned 50 mm drivers
- All-day Comfort: Oval, cooling gel-infused cushions that prevent overheating and pressure build-up
- Retractable Noise Cancelling Microphone: An improved cardioid mic reduces background and ambient noises for crystal-clear communication
- In-line Audio Controls: Includes an analog volume control wheel and mic mute switch
- Compatibility: Audio enhancer DAC connects via USB connector; THX Spatial Audio available on Windows 10 64-bit only
Which type of gaming headset is best to pick?
Closed-headed headsets block the atmosphere’s noise. Their round ear cups help the user in two ways, making sure that there is no noise bleeding or disturbance. Whereas opened back gaming headsets have penetrated ear cups to help your ears stay cool.
It’s breathable and convenient and prevents pressure build-up. The semi-opened gaming headsets permit air to flow through them and sound to leak too but they are better at noise cancellation in a certain way.
Subject to the audio experience of the games, the customer should select the best product according to their gaming needs.
How should I select which headset to buy depending on different sound qualities?
Usually, 5.1 channel audio signals come with 6 speakers, but with 7.1, there come 8 speakers. The Bass’s effect is also very effective and strong but it depends on the user as some games do not need the bass effects.
The surround sound can create an illusion of performing on a stage with exceptional accuracy, the spatial or 3D sound offers a more specific and real-life experience.
But it always depends on the pattern of games an individual plays and what are his preferences. So think about the kind of games you play the most and what sound quality it requires.
Best 7.1 Gaming Headsets, Which one to choose?
A wired gaming headset comes with a cable to attach to the gaming console and they generally come in a 3.5mm jack or USB connection type.
They don’t require a battery and they are lightweight also. And when you talk about a wireless gaming headset it’s movable and timely as they are not attached to any wire.
Make sure that the Bluetooth adaptability is there or not with different platforms and its battery also may not be up to the mark. It’s all up to the customer to pick what gives him the most comfort while he is gaming.
Buyers Guide For Buying The Best 7.1 Gaming Headset
Whenever you are buying a gaming headset make sure it has superior sound quality; the sound should be sharp and accurate as only graphics cannot create a realistic gaming experience.
Better sound quality and the severity craved differ from customer to customer. Subject to their gaming pattern the users select the headset to enjoy real-time audio of the games they prefer.
The compatibility of the headset on different platforms is also a thing to be considered. For instance, the headset should be consistent not only on PC or Xbox but also on PS4, PS5, and various gaming platforms to offer a better experience with the headset.
Whenever you buy Headset remember it’s a long-term investment and according to their price, it is always better to get the most customized and tailor-made headset for your specific needs and can be used for different purposes.
Most gamers get so involved in gaming that they don’t realize for how long they have been playing,
So the relief and safety of the ear and hearing system also need some care. The headband must be plush and good enough in length to avoid uneasiness.
Make sure to get ear cups that are made of soft foam, velour, and breathable material. It should be light in weight easy to carry and should provide comfort to the ear, head, neck, and shoulder of the user.
A better venturesome game time with powerful audio and appropriate graphics aggravates the time the gamer spends while playing.
Games are regarded as mood lifters and mind therapy, a good game with solid accessories like headsets can provide us with an entertaining and delightful time.
So it’s always good to have a solid gaming headset not just to enhance your performance but also for the safety of your ears.