Best Gaming Laptops for Multitasking
If you have the ability to do many things at once then it is called multitasking. Many people do that because they don’t have enough time. And in this fast paced world people are expecting more from their devices also. In the present era, sometimes life is more competitive and vibrant.
So frequent multitasking is very important. Many people these days attend their calls while browsing through their mail on their laptop.
This is a familiar multitasking activity. The main idea is to get lot done in the minimum time. Not only this nowadays when people are buying laptops they want to do many things on the same laptop.
The reason to buy a laptop is its portability; it allows you to take your work, schoolwork, or hobbies with you wherever you go. Sometimes people get time only when they have a break for lunch.
And if you have a solid laptop with you then it’s a blessing. All you have to do is just take your laptop to a place where you can go online, and then you can do whatever you want to.
Like shopping or paying bills and many things. Gone are the days when laptops were used for just studies or work. Now manufacturers are churning out some laptops that are quite solid and capable of doing many things.
For example, if you are into gaming you can play some games also.
Laptops are helping those people also who are working from home. If it’s drawing also like a life-size anime drawing, a decent laptop allows you to simply upload the file to the cloud, and you can continue it whenever you’re feeling creative.
As we can see, today the world has become more tech savvy. Internet is the driving force when it comes to all the communications in business.
And if the laptop that you have is strong enough it can be like a playground where multiple activities can take place with much ease.
The entrepreneurs of today has multiple roles to play, as most of them do many things themselves and have no employees so they have to manage every part of the business. So having a laptop that’s capable of multitasking is a must in this fast paced world.
Because of cut throat competition, the manufacturers are churning out some powerful and able laptops. And as a result of this the market is flooded with the laptops. And most people get confused to pick the one that can serve them in their professional career.
So to make your job easier, we have gathered some laptops that are the best. And will certainly meet your requirements. As all of them comprise fine-tier display, a substantial amount of storage, and very strong processor, these are the best laptops for multitasking that can improve the efficiency of any content creator.
To put it in simple words, you can expect some stalwart performance from these laptops. So let’s look at the best laptops for multitasking.
List of Best Gaming Laptops for Multitasking
Acer Swift 3 (Acer Awarded The Best Gaming Laptops For Students)
• The latest 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8250U Processor gives you the power to handle tasks with ease.
• NVIDIA GeForce MX150 with 2 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM provides a better gaming experience.
• 14” Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS display gives you a better viewing experience.
• 8GB LPDDR3 Memory and 256GB SSD provides you faster performance.
HP Pavilion x360 (Its The Best Gaming Laptops Under $2000)
• An excellent value with premium features: The ideal combination of performance and value. It’s a great choice for students, frequent travelers, families, multimedia enthusiasts, and business professionals alike.
• A great entry to mid-level computer: Stable, quiet, and fast enough for anything you need to do at home or in the office.
• A new generation of processors : Get an amazing entertainment experience with ultra-smooth visuals and effects.
• It’s never been easier to create high-quality, engaging content with such low effort, money and time spent.
• Up to 10 hours of battery life for productivity on a single charge.
• 5th generation Intel Core i5-10210U processor: Smart quad-core processing performance for HD-quality computing.
• 8GB DDR4 2666 megahertz system memory: Substantial high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once.
• 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD: Save files fast and store more data. With massive amounts of storage and advanced communication power, PCI-e SSDs are great for major gaming applications, multiple servers, daily backups, and more.
• HDMI output expands your viewing options: Connect to an HDTV or high-def monitor to set up two screens side by side or just see more of the big picture.
• 2 x 1.5W speakers with Dolby Audio: Wireless/Wired connectivity (WiFi 5 – 802.11
Asus Gaming Laptop ZenBook 13
• Powerful display : 14.0” Full HD (1920 x 1080) Wide View 4-way NanoEdge bezel display
• Great performance : Intel Core i7-8565U Processor (8MB Cache, up to 4.6 GHz)
• Fast storage and memory : 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD with 16GB LPDDR4X RAM
• Great support : Free Microsoft Office Suite, OneNote, and Cortana
• Four-way bezel-less display, the thinnest top and bottom bezels on the market.
• The world’s only 13.3-inch display with a 4-way NanoEdge bezel
• The world’s only OLED display on a laptop
• The world’s only OLED display on a laptop with a touch screen and a pen
• The world’s first laptop with a 13.3-inch OLED display and a pen
Lenovo IdeaPad 3 (Its Considered The Best Gaming Laptops in UK)
• The latest 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 Quad Core processor provides the speed you need to take on the most intense of tasks.
• Incredibly powerful and efficient, this processor is a perfect blend of performance and energy efficiency.
• 14.0″ Full HD display features a 120° wide-viewing angle, and delivers vivid, detailed visuals in 16:9 widescreen format.
• Easy to use : Complete with pre-installed Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit).
• Relevant and current : Loaded with the latest Microsoft Office 365, Skype, Dropbox, and more.
• Smooth operation : Capable of handling high-end software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, AutoCAD, InDesign and more.
• Futuristic design : Comes with a thin and light, durable, and high-quality aluminum body.
ROG Zephyrus G15 (Its The Best Gaming Laptop 2021)
• NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 6GB GDDR6 with ROG Boost (Base: 1140MHz, Boost: 1335MHz, TDP: 60W)
• 15.6” 144Hz IPS-Type Full HD (1920×1080) display
• 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 RAM | 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD | Backlit Precision Gaming Keyboard | Windows 10 Home
• 0.8” thin, 4.85 lbs ultraportable form-factor
Acer Aspire 5
• Powerful Intel Core i3 processor delivers the performance your everyday tasks demand.
• Ergonomically designed hinges allow you to type and work for longer periods of time.
• With 4GB on-board memory and 128GB SSD storage, you can store your files and media.
• Acer Purified.Voice technology features enhanced digital signal processing to cancel out background noise, improve speech accuracy and far-field pickup, which not only makes calls clearer, but makes talking to Alexa easier than before.
• Windows 10 Home (S mode) comes with advanced security features built right in, like protections against phishing and malicious software so you don’t have to think twice when navigating to a new website or downloading an app.
• Amazon Alexa is coming to the PC. Ask questions, shop, and control your smart home with a few words and a couple of clicks.
MSI Prestige 14
• MSI True Color 2.0: True Color 2.0 is a brand new solution through software and hardware integration. A combination of high-precision color calibration, self-calibrating high brightness, and a stable release on a wide color gamut results in a perfect color environment for you to enjoy true-to-life gaming or professional applications.
• MSI Night Light: Low blue light levels reduce eyestrain.
• Steel Series Full Color Backlight Keyboard: Steel Series keyboard with single color backlight, anti-ghost keys, and outstanding typing experience for the best gaming experience.
• i-Charger: With an intelligent charging solution, the i-Charger automatically charges your MSI gaming notebook and power bank at the fastest speed possible.
• Dual 4K Display Support : The Prestige 14 supports dual 4K displays for a new level of visual experience.
• Thunderbolt 4 : Transfer data at 40Gbps, connect to multiple displays and peripherals.
• Windows Hello : Log in with your face or fingerprint.
• USB-C : Power Delivery. Now charge your devices faster with USB-C.
Acer Nitro 5 ROG Zephyrus G15 (This is The Best Gaming Laptop 2020)
• The new Intel Core i5-9300H processor with a maximum turbo frequency of 4.1 GHz and 8MB of cache.
• Boasting a 15.6-inch Full HD Widescreen IPS LED-backlit display with an anti-glare finish.
• The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Graphics with 4 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM.
• 8GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory.
• 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M.2 slots – 1 slot open for easy upgrades) & 1 – Available hard drive bay.
• LAN: 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port); Wireless: Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX200 802.11ax.
• Comes with a state-of-the-art 9th generation Intel Core i5-9300H processor for blazing fast speed.
• A 15.6-inch Full HD Widescreen IPS LED-backlit display for crystal-clear viewing.
• Has the power to handle all your daily tasks without a hitch.
Lenovo Legion 5 (This is The Best Gaming Laptops Under $1,000)
• Built with NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti graphics with Turing™ architecture to give you an unprecedented experience, so you can immerse yourself in gaming.
• 8 high-performance cores in the AMD Ryzen 7 5800H processor deliver a smooth gaming experience with no lags or stutters.
• 16GB DDR4 RAM and 512GB NVMe SSD storage let you run your games and media smoothly and efficiently.
• Legion TrueStrike keyboard with 4-zone RGB backlight; 2 x 2W speakers with Nahimic Audio for Gamers give you an immersive gaming experience.
• Built-in 720p webcam with e-shutter, WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5.0, USB-C, 4 USB, HDMI 2.1, DisplayPort 1.4, RJ45 Ethernet.
Acer Predator Helios 300
• Extreme performance for gaming: The latest 11th-generation Intel Core i7-11800H processor with 8 cores and 16 threads to divide and conquer any task or game.
• Powerful RTX graphics: The latest NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 (6GB dedicated GDDR6 VRAM) is powered by award-winning Ampere architecture with new Ray Tracing Cores, Tensor Cores, and streaming multiprocessors supporting DirectX 12 Ultimate for the ultimate gaming performance.
• Internal specifications: 16GB DDR4 3200MHz memory (2 DDR4 Slots Total, Maximum 32GB); 512GB PCIe Gen 4 SSD (2 x PCIe M.2 Slots/1 x 2.5″ Hard Drive Bay Available)
• Prioritize your gameplay: Intel Killer DoubleShot Pro with Ethernet E2600
Things To Consider Before You Buy The Best Gaming Laptops for Multitasking (Buyers Guide):
Now let’s look at the things that are quite crucial to ponder before you buy the best laptop for multitasking. So go through this section carefully it will definitely provide you more information to buy the perfect laptop. And when you buy you can make a smart decision and there will be no fear of being exploited.
So, before we start there is an important thing to keep in mind. You have to be quite clear about your priority or the reason of getting one, and then it will be much easier for you to make a roadmap and work according to it.
Performance and Speed:
The first thing and it’s very crucial also to look for before purchasing a laptop is obviously speed and performance. It should be capable of executing a number of tasks effortlessly in decent amount of time and if it’s not doing it then it is not worth buying.
But the thing is, the performance differs from machine to machine. If you are having a laptop that comprises elements that are cheap will not perform duly.
But, if your aim is just to have a laptop that can serve you in doing simple tasks then it is perfectly fine. And if you want to have a better performance and excellent task managing, then it’s better to go for an exclusive or, at least, an above-average processor.
The GPU is quite vital also after the processor because it improves the graphical performance, which leads to refined fulfillment of graphics-intensive tasks.
And do remember that, it’s not possible to upgrade the GPU as laptops don’t have the option. So it’s better to get the one that meet your requirement, or else get ready to switch to another laptop in no time.
One more thing that can influence your laptop or PC is certainly the RAM. If you want to have an outstanding multitasking affair, a reasonable amount of RAM is required; and it’s always better to have the more RAM, because the performance will be much faster if you have more.
When we talk about the standard, almost every laptop comprises 8GB of RAM. If you are doing your routine tasks then the 8 gigs of RAM work really well, but if you’re into some exclusive projects then you will be facing some delay issues.
But, the good thing is you can always increase RAM, and if you get more than 8 gigs of RAM it will definitely make you tension-free in the long run.
Many people usually think the display is not that much important, and they simply overlook it. But it’s not the case; if your laptop’s display is not good then you will be having a tough time sooner or later.
People, who don’t have much information about the technology, will not see the difference between performance of a Core i3 and a Core i5 CPU, but still with little knowledge they will appreciate the sharp display.
If you pick a laptop with minimum, 1920×1080 resolution it will provide you an evident difference from the low-resolution ones. And a better display can play a vital role for graphics designers and video editors.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Which processor is the best when it comes to multitasking?
As we are talking about multitasking, then you can go for the processor that is designed by AMD. As their processors are best because they comprise the capabilities to provide top most performance and are a superior choice for multitasking. And when we look at the execution of single thread tasks then the Intel processors are quite good. And if you compare both in terms of multitasking, AMD is way ahead of Intel.
What will be the perfect amount of RAM for better multitasking?
It all depends on your requirements. As we have discussed earlier if you’re a person who handles some exclusive projects then you require more RAM as compared to the amount of RAM that you usually get at the entry-level specs. Besides this, if you have more RAM it will certainly help the system to run faster, and it will not crash, or freeze.
Does a laptop brand make any difference?
Almost all the internal parts like CPU and GPU are built by Intel or AMD so it no matter which brand you buy, it will be having either of them. But, other parts such as battery and display will differ as every brand has its own priorities: and when you look at the design some of the laptops are lightweight; some have sleek looks, etc. But if you buy a laptop from a well-known reputable and famous brand they will definitely give you the best product.
How many cores is a fine area for reasonable multitasking?
It’s quite simple; the more cores your CPU comprise, the superior the performance will be and you can do more work with much ease. So it’s always better to pick the one with maximum cores, if you want heavy multitasking.
Are gaming laptops even worth it?
Yes It Is, The advances in PC technology seem to be in a race with each other. From graphics cards to processors, the competition is tough. If you are looking to get the best experience with your games, you need to invest in a gaming laptop.
These laptops are designed to handle the multiple tasks that a gamer needs to complete. They have processors that can handle multiple applications, they are equipped with multiple graphics cards, and they have an abundance of storage and memory. Gaming laptops are built with the best in PC technology, and they are worth the effort to purchase.
If you are going for a gaming laptop, then you better first ask yourself if you really need it at all. Gaming laptops are never cheap and you can get a desktop PC and spend less and still enjoy the same gaming experience. Another thing is that even though you are paying a lot for a gaming laptop
So after reading all these things, you must be sure about the laptop you want to buy. If not that, then at least you’d have an idea of what to expect and how to pick.
So, go through the list that we have stated above and pick the best one. As what we have gathered for you are the best options for multitasking, we are quite sure that all of their features and various elements in a laptop are reliable. So if you get any one of them you will not regret your decision. And most definitely you will get the performance that you are craving for.