If you are one of those passionate gamers who got bored with their bulky desktop computer, then it’s time to get the best gaming laptop. You will get many ideas from different people about how you should buy a gaming laptop.
Gaming requires a decent laptop with improved attributes that you didn’t’ find in regular laptops.
All the new games that are coming now are more advanced to provide a realistic feel to the player. And for these reasons you need strong hardware to run exclusive games and for this you need a gaming laptop, as regular laptops don’t have strong hardware.
Because of this reason manufacturers started to design special computers for gaming.
Portability is also an advantage of gaming laptops so investing in a gaming laptop is a smart thing to do. And when it comes to speed gaming laptops are much faster than any regular laptop.
Gaming laptops are crafted in a way that they can easily load games rapidly and you can start playing games straight away after turning them on. So there will be no issues with setting up your laptop for gaming.
Gaming laptops comprise segregated graphics and quicker processing power as compared to regular laptops. And not just for only gaming these machines are good for even office use especially if you are giving a business presentation.
And if you want to upgrade your gaming laptop you can easily upgrade it. It’s very simple to change the parts with more improved ones.
If you are having a primitive gaming laptop that is having issues supporting the new games, then you can take the help of any computer expert to upgrade it. Just make sure whether they have spare parts that are compatible with your laptop or not.
This will definitely save much of your time and money also as you can carry on your gaming without buying a new device. Gaming laptops run all the heavy games with much ease as they are crafted for gaming only.
All these attributes are vital in a gaming laptop to make the processing of games and improved programs simpler and quicker.
Gone are the days when people use to spend big money to get an excellent gaming laptop.
So if you are ready to spend around $1200 for your new gaming laptop, we can help you find some of the best options at hand in this price range. At this price, you can aim for anything between $1000 and $1500.
This is a reasonable amount to get a solid budget gaming laptop. However, there will be some issues you might face but you can manage them. But, when it comes to performance, there will not be any big issues.
Almost all the gaming laptops in this range comprise some powerful dedicated graphics cards that can take your gaming experience to another level.
Eventually, we will be looking at some stronger CPU options under $1200 as it is equally crucial to have an engrossing processor to evade any chance of stoppage while playing AAA titles.
And as far as performance is concerned, it will be much smoother. The only thing to look after is some kind of heating issue and that’s quite common with most gaming laptops. So let’s have a look at the best gaming laptops under $1200.
Dell G15 5511 Gaming Laptop
- POWERFUL PERFORMANCE: With up to 11th Gen Intel Core processors, you can revel in powerful performance without interrupting your gaming, streaming or videos.
- KEEP COOL: The thermal design incorporates a dual air-intake that expels air through the four vents located on the sides and rear to maximize airflow for optimal cooling and heat dissipation.
GET DRAWN IN: The 120Hz display panel provides rapid refresh rates and FHD resolution to ensure a fast, smooth and detailed gaming experience.
HP Omen 15 Gaming Laptop
- Realistic Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti (6 GB GDDR5 dedicated). enjoy new levels of gaming realism and performance with real-time ray-tracing technologies. Vr Ready. 15.6-Inch diagonal FHD IPS Anti-Glare micro-edge WLED-backlit Display (1920 x 1080)
- Omen command center: easily turn up your performance with included software that enables control over your CPU overclocking settings and prioritizes your gaming traffic to minimize latency
- Cutting-edge gaming performance: play The latest games, including Fortnight, PUBG, and Overwatch, from anywhere—without sacrificing performance
Asus ROG Strix G15 Gaming Laptop
- Windows 10 Home, 15.6 FHD 144Hz refresh rate display
- Intel Core i7-10750H 2.6GHz , NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650TI 4GB, 512GB SSD
- 8GB DDR4 2933MHz, RAM Expandable To 32GB
- 3x USB 3.0 Type-A, 1x USB 3.0 Type C , 1x HDMI Outputs, 1x Ethernet Ports and 1x Headphone/microphone combo jack
Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 Gaming Laptop
2.9GHz AMD Ryzen 7 8-Core Processor (Up to 4.2GHz)
- 8GB RAM, 512GB PCIe SSD Storage, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Graphics (4GB GDDR6)
- 14 Inch 120Hz Full HD Display (1920 x 1080) Thin Bezel, VR Ready
- Windows 10 Home, 10 Hour Battery Life, Backlit
Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop
- Extreme Performance: Crush the competition with the impressive power and speed of the 11th Generation Intel Core i7-11800H processor, featuring 8 cores and 16 threads to divide and conquer any task or run your most intensive games
- RTX, It’s On: The latest NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 (6GB dedicated GDDR6 VRAM) is powered by award-winning Ampere architecture with new Ray Tracing Cores, Tensor Cores, and streaming multiprocessors supporting DirectX 12 Ultimate for the ultimate gaming performance
- Blazing-Fast Display: This 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS LED-backlit display with a 16:9 aspect ratio features an incredibly fast 144Hz refresh rate and 3ms Overdrive response time for the gamers who demand the best visual experiences
Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming Laptop
- Welcome to the next generation of gaming performance with the AMD Ryzen 7 4800H mobile processor, 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 memory, and 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD storage
- Enjoy fast refresh and deep colors with a 144 Hz refresh rate and outstanding clarity on a 15.6″ FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS display
- The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660Ti GPU is a blazing-fast supercharger for your favorite games and the newest titles
MSI GF65 Thin Gaming Laptop
- Nvidia Ray-tracing RTX3060 Video Adapter, Ultimate gaming experience;
- 15.6″ High Definition (1920 × 1080) Display, 144 Hz
- 512 GB Solid State Disk, 8GB Memory
Asus TUF F15 Gaming Laptop
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti 4GB GDDR6 up to 1585MHz at 60W (75W with Dynamic Boost 2.0)
- Intel Core i7-11370H processor (12M Cache, up to 4.8GHz)
- 15.6” 144Hz IPS-Type Full HD (1920×1080) display with adaptive sync
8GB DDR4 RAM | 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD | Backlit Precision Gaming Keyboard
Acer Nitro 5 Gaming Laptop
Windows 10-64bit; Intel Core i5-9300H (2.4 GHz, up to 4.1 GHz, 8 MB cache, 4 cores) + NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 with 4 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM; Backlit Keyboard
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS ComfyView anti-glare Display; Breaking the Sound Barrier Invigorate your gaming and enjoy crushing audio with MaxxAudio; Acer Purified Voice Technology with Two Built-in Microphones
- 8GB DDR4 memory (up to 32GB); 512GB Solid State Drive; Precision Touchpad; HD Webcam; Long Lasting battery; Gigabit Ethernet; IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WiFi with Bluetooth
Things To Ponder Before You Buy A Gaming Laptop Under $1200 (Buying Guide)
A Strong Processor:
Everybody knows how important a processor is when it comes to any computer machine. People rate this element very high and rightly so, because not only just for gaming this element is vital for any activity that you do on your gaming laptop.
The Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) is one more element that can influence the graphics performance.
The dedicated GPU can add extra VRAM to upgrade the graphics performance. So, it is important to have a dedicated GPU on a gaming laptop. If we look at a GPU that’s come under this price range, the minimum required GPU is GTX 1660 Ti and RTX 3060 is also good.
RAM & Enough Storage:
To provide you with a sparkling performance, a gaming laptop usually banks on RAM. So, it is quite crucial to have a fair amount of RAM, and in this particular budget, at least 16GB of RAM is attainable.
And when we talk about the storage in this price range, you will be getting at least 512GB SSD storage or an extra 1TB HDD drive.
Display High Refresh Rate:
The display normally showcases the output of internal elements.
The refresh rate is basically the number of times visual refreshes in each second, for example, 60Hz, 120Hz, or 144Hz. For a gaming laptop under $1200, it’s better for you to find at least a 144Hz refresh-rate display.
So, after reading all these details, you must have made up your mind on which gaming laptop suits your gaming needs. We have given you details about some of the most powerful gaming laptops with some exclusive features.
And as we have focused on a specific budget, all these machines are quite decent choices for gaming in this price range. Some of them are very ordinary looking but when it comes to performance they are solid.
Almost all the laptops here are included here by keeping everything in mind. Like if you are looking for a bigger display, then there is one gaming laptop on the list that can serve you.
In terms of portability, and when it comes to portability all of them have a compact body in order to serve you with great portability. So, we have stated above all the worthy options for you to pick from.
Now we have come to a point where we can say that a gamer can certainly get The Best Gaming Laptop For Under $1200. Every gamer wants to have the best gaming laptop, which can provide the user with a mesmeric gaming experience.
You can definitely get a solid gaming laptop with some reasonable attributes if you look carefully. No matter what your budget is there are always some laptops available that can serve you.
In this price range, the products that we have mentioned are quite reasonable. But as we are confined to a particular budget you have to sacrifice some features.
But that’s manageable as far as you get more resourceful processors, more memory; efficient use of battery power, better sound, and better picture.
And you will definitely get all these things in the gaming laptops that we have stated above. So take your time and pick the one that suits your gaming requirements.
3 thoughts on “9 Best Gaming Laptops under $1200 (2023)”