Getting the best gaming laptops under $2000 is not a tough task because it’s quite a decent amount to seize an exceptional laptop. If you are seriously into gaming, you have two options in this price range: you can either build your gaming PC or go for a strong gaming laptop for the sake of portability.
Of course, it does totally depend on your personal preference whether to go for mobility or a strong PC at a lower price. If you are a passionate gamer looking for a laptop under $2000, we will help you.
But the good thing is today we can get many strong laptops in whatever budget you want. As there are many options for gamers of every budget. But as we are focusing on gaming laptops under $2000 we will get the best.
As the budget is not the problem, the issue is you will get too many choices. And sometimes you get confused when you have plenty of choices.
In this price range, you can expect much superior build quality as compared to budget laptops, advanced graphics strong, and ample RAM and storage space to manage the most demanding games.
These types of laptops normally serve you for more years so you don’t have to worry about an upgrade. The best thing about the laptops in this range is they comprise upright polished cases, the hardware is also much faster, and some exceptional thin designs.
So as we have mentioned above we have made a list for you to help you pick the best gaming laptop. All of these machines are under $2000 and they are capable of enhancing your gaming experience.
Let’s look at The List of Best Gaming Laptops Under $2000
Asus ROG Strix G17
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 8GB GDDR6 with ROG Boost
Latest 5th Gen AMD Ryzen 9 5900HX Processor (16M Cache, up to 4.5 GHz)
- 300Hz 3ms 17.3” Full HD 1920×1080 IPS-Type Display
- 16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM | 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD
MSI GS66 Stealth
- 15.6″ FHD, Anti-Glare Wide View Angle 240Hz 3ms
- Intel Core i7-10750H
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX2070 Max-Q
- 16GB (8G*2) DDR4 2666MHz | 1TB NVMe SSD
Acer Predator Helios 300
- Extreme Performance: Crush the competition with the impressive power and speed of the 11th Generation Intel Core i7-11800H processor, featuring 8 cores and 16 threads to divide and conquer any task or run your most intensive games
- RTX, It’s On: The latest NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 (6GB dedicated GDDR6 VRAM) is powered by award-winning Ampere architecture with new Ray Tracing Cores, Tensor Cores, and streaming multiprocessors supporting DirectX 12 Ultimate for the ultimate gaming performance
- Blazing-Fast Display: This 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS LED-backlit display with a 16:9 aspect ratio features an incredibly fast 144Hz refresh rate and 3ms Overdrive response time for the gamers who demand the best visual experiences
Dell G15 5510
- 【Memory & Storage】16GB high-bandwidth DDR4 RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once; 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive provides fast bootup and speedy data transfer
- 【Latest Ryzen Processor】AMD Ryzen 7 5800H Processor (8 Cores, 16 Threads, 16MB Cache, 3.20 GHz base clock, up to 4.4 GHz max boost clock) with up-to-date 7nm technology and the most advanced AMD Zen 3 Core Architecture
【Dazzling Display】15.6 inch FHD 165Hz 300 nits Anti-Glare LED-Backlit Narrow Border Wide Viewing Angle Display, sRGB 100% color gamut, 3ms response time, supported by GeForce RTX 3060 Graphics Card with 6GB GDDR6 dedicated graphics memory
MSI Stealth 15M
- Core i7-1185G7 Processor (4 cores, 1.2 – 4.8GHz), Windows 10 Home Operation System
- IPS-Level 60Hz FHD (1920×1080) 72%NTSC Thin Bezel Display, close to 100%sRGB, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (Max-Q) Graphics 6G GDDR6 Memory
- 32GB (16G*2) DDR4 3200MHz Memory, 2TB NVMe SSD, Bundle with WOOV 32GB Micro SD Card
Alienware M15 R4
- 15.6-inch FHD (Full HD 1920 x 1080) 300Hz 3ms 300-nits 100% sRGB color gamut
- 10th Generation Intel Core i7-10870H (8-Core, 16MB Cache, up to 5.0GHz Max Turbo Frequency)
- 16GB 2933MHz DDR4 , 1 TB PCIe SSD
Asus ROG Strix G15
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 6GB GDDR6 with ROG Boost up to 1802MHz at 115W (130W with Dynamic Boost 2.0)
- Latest AMD Ryzen 9 5900HX Processor (16M Cache, up to 4.6 GHz)
- 300Hz 15.6” Full HD 1920×1080 IPS-Type Display
- Visual Performance: The 15.6” 144hz display delivers true-to-life images with a high refresh rate so you can see every frame of the game.
- Redefined Power: The 11th Gen. Intel Core i7 processor, delivers high performance to take on any games and application with ease.
- Supercharged Graphics: The MSI GL66 is powered by NVIDIA GeForce RTX, takes on today’s most popular games with these performance graphics.
- On the Go Gaming: Designed to be thin and light for gamers to carry around every day for games, study, or work.
Acer Nitro 5
Dominate the Game: Great performance meets long battery life with the Intel Core i7-11800H Processor – up to 4.6GHz, 8 cores, 16 threads, 24MB Intel Smart Cache
- RTX, It’s On: The latest NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti (4GB dedicated GDDR6 VRAM) is powered by award-winning architecture with new Ray Tracing Cores, Tensor Cores, and streaming multiprocessors support DirectX 12 Ultimate for the ultimate gaming performance
- Visual Intensity: Explore game worlds in Full HD detail on the 17.3″ widescreen LED-backlit IPS display with 1920 x 1080 resolution, 144Hz refresh rate and 80% screen-to-body/16:9 aspect ratio
Razer Blade 14
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30 Series Graphics for Stunning Visuals: Built on NVIDIA’s award-winning 2nd-gen RTX architecture, these GPUs provide the most realistic ray-traced graphics and cutting-edge AI features for the most powerful graphics in a gaming laptop
- Whether gaming or creating, AMD Ryzen processors offer ultimate performance: AMD Ryzen 5000 Series processors power the next generation of demanding games, providing one of a kind immersive experiences and dominate any multithreaded task like 3D and video rendering3, and software compiling
- Next-gen Displays to Meet Your Needs: 165Hz QHD display for the best of both worlds in fast gaming and ultra clear display
Things To Consider Before You Buy The Best Gaming Laptops Under $2000 (Buying Guide):
As we all know the processor or the control processor unit is the main element of any gaming laptop. It is the most vital part of computing machines, and the performance of a gaming laptop largely depends on this element. So, if you have a strong processor then your gaming laptop will definitely perform better.
And when we look at this price range, you can certainly find decisive units. It’s better for you to go for at least a 10th generation i7 processor if you pick an Intel-powered chipset if your choice is AMD. There are many options at hand so you can also go beyond that.
Graphics Card Should Be Dedicated:
When it comes to picking a gaming laptop, graphics processing unit, or GPU, becomes very significant. The process of graphics data is helped by this, and when you play games it’s a key requirement.
There are many choices that you can pick from, try to get at least RTX 2070 graphics card from Nvidia. And there are many advanced RTX 30 series laptops at hand, and you can find some of them on our list also.
You can seriously ponder the latest lineup if you want to upgrade the gaming experience. But, as our budget is around $2000 getting a strong GPU is certainly not a big problem.
The display is very important when it comes to gaming laptops so it’s better to look at it before getting a gaming laptop. The computing machine throws all the data to your display for visualization. And when we select a gaming laptop, a refresh rate also comes into the picture.
While conventional laptops offer a 60Hz refresh rate, the latest computers have better options at hand. It will be much more appropriate to have at least a 144Hz refresh rate for easy gaming operations. It’s easy to find better options if the hardware supports it.
And if you talk about the display size it’s your personal choice. The regular display size is usually 15.6-inch, but if you prefer a large screen, there are also 17.3-inch laptops. As far as a resolution is concerned, Full HD 1080p is perfect for gaming.
There is also an option of picking a QHD panel as the latest hardware has the capacity of handling higher resolution.
Storage & RAM:
The Random Access memory which is also known as RAM is one more element that supports processing data. So, it’s quite crucial to have a fair amount of RAM with a robust CPU and GPU unit.
If you don’t want to have any stoppage then having at least 16GB RAM is a must, and if it’s DDR4 it’s good, that’s the advanced offering with swifter transfer RAM. The good thing for you is the laptops that we have listed above offer more RAM.
Eventually, storage is for storing files. So, if you have extra storage then you can store more data internally. Especially for a gamer, much storage is needed to store files as most exclusive games eat up lots of space.
Standard storage space is about 512GB for any gaming laptop under $2000. Nowadays people use computers for many other tasks other than gaming and work.
It’s beyond doubt that these machines comprise some great qualities. Most of the makers that you usually buy from are specialists in putting together the best gaming machines. So when you buy a gaming laptop you don’t spend much time doing research on the elements that a gaming laptop comprises.
They are very good at handling and running all of the different types of media that you require, especially the games that require video effects to be more realistic. And when we are spending around $2000 you will definitely get a strong laptop.
All the passionate gamers spend more time playing games, and they play games to win, and if they lose then their gaming session is not worth for them.
No matter how talented you are if you are not having the best gaming laptop then you are going nowhere in the gaming arena. For this reason, you need a better laptop that allows you to play all your selected games and enhance your gaming experience also.
Obviously, when your game is without any interruptions and jagging there are more chances of winning. Gaming is all about quick action and if your computer keeps on hanging then your rival will have an upper hand.
So getting a gaming laptop, particularly one with improved attributes will save you from such situations. You will play all your games without any interruption and with more chances of winning.
We have discussed all the details about the Best Gaming Laptops Under $2000. We hope after reading this you will make a smart decision. All the gaming laptops that we have mentioned above are sturdy and they are not going to be outdated soon.
Gaming laptops are usually designed for tomorrow’s computer programs so your investment is safe. Not only do these machines upgrade your gaming affair they last longer also. And when your gaming laptop last longer you don’t have to worry about the computer transfer process nearly as often.
So go through all the details and get the one that suits your gaming requirements. If you look carefully then definitely you will get the best gaming laptop on the list that we have stated above.