If you are one of those who feel that you had enough of your keyboard issues, and are not happy with the big size of your laptop? As it is affecting your work and you are craving something more compact.
Then it’s time for you to get touchscreen laptops as they are more compact as compared to traditional laptops. When you work on a touch screen laptop you can feel the difference as they are much smoother and more accessible.
Because of smartphones now we all are used to touchscreens. Touch screen laptops aren’t a new thing. The primitive touch-screen laptop was introduced some years ago, but the technology was not that much popular as the pricing was too high in those days.
And those who use resistive panels were not happy as their experience was quite terrible. Anyhow, touch screen laptops are now coming back.
And this time touch screen laptops are affordable, and most of the makers are using capacitive panels to make laptop touchscreens similar to ones on smartphones.
There are many benefits of using a touchscreen laptop so let’s discuss them. When you work on a touch screen laptop you can give the command to it, and it will register and receive your command.
This means when the laptop is assuring the command then there is no need for you to question anything. And if you like your display to be sharp, then touchscreen laptops comprise a much clearer display than traditional laptops.
Almost all touchscreen laptops comprise a display that has a high contrast ratio and high resolution to provide you with an excellent viewing experience.
A touchscreen laptop normally comprises a full HD display with a screen resolution of 1920 x 1080. And you don’t have to worry about the screen size also; it has a good screen size with broad viewing angles.
If you are a student and want to have one, then this will be like a blessing for you. It can improve your handwriting also.
Because a touchscreen PC or laptop comes with a stylus (touch pen), which allows you to write naturally on the screen like in a notebook.
The Windows 8 OS is perfect for converting your handwriting algorithm into text so no need for you to type.
This will definitely save the time of a student, and if you are into drawing then this laptop is well known for its innovative drawing functions.
The latest models are offering some handy functions to the user. And these laptops are best for artists, students, and anyone who is into drawing or taking notes.
On these laptops, students can do these tasks with much ease. They are very much handy when you want to type something quickly, scan a document, or play ordinary games. If you are a frequent traveler then you can easily carry them with you as they are compact.
The navigation feature is something that most people usually talk about. A touch screen laptop is perfect for art admirers and people looking to get a swifter navigation feature.
It permits you to run your laptop as a real-time board for originating art and designing digital signatures.
Because of the advanced technology the touchscreen laptop allows for faster navigation. It comprises touch-screen technology that enhances the utility of your computer.
This helps you to execute tasks that are taxing to do on a conventional laptop. Without any extra attachment, you can easily operate it and use it with much ease.
All the latest models of touch screens are much sleeker. If you look at the touchscreen phones and tablets they are quite expensive, considering the touch PC, the price difference is not that much.
You can easily get a touchscreen laptop by just spending a little more than what you pay for an anon-touch gadget with a precise configuration. This factor will definitely make touchscreen laptops more sought after in near future.
As we have discussed above there are many benefits of having touchscreen laptops. But the question is how to pick the best one. You just can’t go and get one, so obviously one needs a little bit of guidance to help them in getting the right kind of laptop.
To make your job easier, we have gathered some of the best touchscreen laptops for students. So let’s have a look at some of the best touchscreen laptops for students.
- 1 Lenovo Chromebook Flex 5
- 2 Newest HP
- 3 Dell Inspiron 14
- 4 Lenovo Flex 14
- 5 Microsoft Surface Laptop
- 6 HP Spectre Folio Leather
- 7 Acer Spin 1
- 8 HP Envy X360
- 9 Things To Consider Before You Buy The Good Touchscreen Laptops For Students (Buying Guide):
- 10 Which laptop usually do college students use?
- 11 Which touchscreen laptop is best?
- 12 How a student can pick the best laptop?
- 13 Related
Lenovo Chromebook Flex 5
• It’s never been easier to get work done from anywhere, with the powerful combination of performance, connectivity, and entertainment enabled by Intel Core processors.
• 2-in-1 laptop combines a keyboard and touchscreen to make it easy to interact with everything on your display.
• The 13-inch FHD display in this slim, light 360° convertible Chromebook offers beautiful visuals, while narrow bezels minimize distractions.
• Two user-facing stereo speakers keep you immersed in the experience.
• Use your Google account to easily access files, videos, music, and documents stored on the cloud from anywhere.
• Connect with the built-in webcam, 2 USB Type-C ports, a USB Type-A port, and an audio jack.
• It also has the latest Intel Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth 5.0 a fast, reliable connection.
• 15.6″ diagonal HD SVA BrightView WLED-backlit touch screen (1366 x 768) Display
• Intel Core i3-1005G1 (1.2 GHz base frequency, up to 3.4 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 4 MB cache, 2 cores)
• 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD
• 8GB DDR4 RAM
• 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C (Data Transfer Only, 5 Gb/s signaling rate); 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A (Data Transfer Only); 1 AC smart pin; 1 HDMI 1.4b; 1 headphone/microphone combo, Intel UHD Graphics
• Realtek RTL8723DE 802.11b/g/n (1×1) and Bluetooth 4.2 combo, 1 multi-format SD media card reader
• Optical drive not included, Windows 10 Home
Dell Inspiron 14
• Incredible battery life: Enjoy up to 10 hours of battery life on a single charge.
• The latest technology and components: Get the latest tech with an 11th Gen Intel Core i7 processor and 12GB of RAM, and store your things with 512GB of M.2 PCIe SSD.
• The ultimate in style and versatility: The convertible touchscreen lets you use this laptop as a tablet, giving you the ultimate flexibility to use it however you want.
• The thinnest and lightest: At just 0.56-inches thin and weighing 2.83 lbs, you’ll hardly notice this laptop in your bag.
• The most advanced biometric security: With Windows Hello, you can log in to your computer with your face, using your IR camera for facial recognition.
Lenovo Flex 14
• The most powerful processor: AMD Ryzen 5 3500U with Radeon Vega 8 Graphics.
• The most powerful graphics: Radeon Vega 8
• The most secure laptop: Up to 10 hours of battery life with recharge Technology to power your laptop computer up to 80% in just one hour.
• The most powerful storage: With up to 1TB hard drive and 256GB SSD.
• The most powerful security: Windows 10 helps protect you against viruses, malware, and ransomware.
Microsoft Surface Laptop
• Beautifully designed: The all-new Surface Laptop 3 is built on the latest Intel processors, with up to 12.3 hours of battery life
• Lighter: Starting at just 2.79 pounds and with 3.4mm of thinness, Surface Laptop 3 is easy to carry and the perfect fit for any bag
• More powerful: The latest Intel processors are up to two times faster than Surface Laptop 2, with up to 12.3 hours of battery life and a full terabyte SSD
• Faster: Surface Laptop 3 comes with an all-new thermal system that allows for faster, quieter cooling, for a better experience on-the-go
• Connected: Surface Laptop 3 has up to 10 times faster Wi-Fi, and all-new USB-C ports and USB-A ports with all your existing accessories
• Secure: Surface Laptop 3 comes with Windows 10 S, a special version of Windows built for simplicity and security. Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for free when available (see below)
HP Spectre Folio Leather
Windows 10 Home; 8th-gen Intel® Core i7-8500Y processor; 13.3″ display; 8GB memory; 256GB solid-state drive; touch screen; backlit keyboard; Bluetooth; DVD/CD drive is not included
Acer Spin 1
• Ultra-portable design with 11.6-inch HD display.
• Powerful Dual-Core Celeron N4000 (up to 2.6GHz) and 4GB memory for a quick browsing experience.
• 64GB Flash Solid State Drive provides high storage capacity for your files and games.
• Intel UHD Graphics 600 delivers basic graphics performance for everyday use.
• Connect to an HDTV or monitor to set up two screens side by side and work with more apps at once.
• Comes with an embedded Microsoft Office 365 Personal 1-Year Subscription – activation code included for free usage.
HP Envy X360
• The most productive and fun way to interact with your PC. Get up and running in seconds with Windows 10.
• The quickest, most responsive, and most fun way to interact with your PC. Get up and running in seconds with Windows 10.
• Windows 10 has more ways to get going fast – you can log on with a picture password, use your fingerprint or face to log in, and instantly pick up where you left off with Windows 10.
• Stay in the flow with Windows 10. It lets you move between apps and quickly switch between windows. It keeps you up to date and more secure. And it’s compatible with the software and hardware you already own.
• Windows 10 has the speed and versatility to go with the flow. Start it up and you’re in. Shut it down and you’re out. It works just how you want it to.
• Feel like running two apps side by side? No sweat. With Windows 10, you can snap apps in a snap.
• Windows 10 lets you work when you’re ready,
Things To Consider Before You Buy The Good Touchscreen Laptops For Students (Buying Guide):
As we have discussed some benefits and details about the best touchscreen laptops for students you may be feeling all set to make your decision. We have tried to show users a decent number of outstanding choices on our list which they can easily pick from,
But it will be better for you if you also go through this complete buying guide which we have provided to make things much easy for you. Because after reading all this most of you must be wondering, which touch screen laptop is the best?
And which one is for me? The answer to this question is quite simple, it all depends on who you are and what you want to do with this laptop. And more importantly what are your expectations from this touch screen laptop?
If you’re into drawing then it’s better for you as an artist to go for a touch screen laptop that comprises a plush, animated stylus that can match up with your variable drawing strokes.
Screen solution and display color range are also very important to make sure you’ve replaced them. And more importantly, if you want your file transfer to be a smooth ride, examine whether the touch screen laptop comprises enough ports or not.
If you are buying a touch screen laptop for the first time, then this buyer’s guide is immensely crucial for you. If you don’t have much experience in this field then, it’s tough to make the right decision. So below are some of the factors that are quite crucial to ponder before you get your touch screen laptop. Let’s look at the most key factors.
It is exceedingly crucial to gauge the quality of the laptop before you invest your money. You have to be very careful while checking because a minor technical fault can also make the laptop immensely sensitive to touch.
Basically, all touch laptops are sensitive so both the keyboard and the touch must be exceptionally synched.
Obviously, this factor is the key; as you can’t do anything on your touch laptop if it has issues with its battery. Make sure you get a good battery as it is very vital to execute any task. If the battery time is short then you may have issues in the long run also.
A laptop must comprise decent memory and storage space as there are always multiple applications and folders installed on the laptop. If a laptop has a strong memory then you can expect brisk performance from the laptop.
Frequently asked questions:
Which laptop usually do college students use?
It depends on their usage; normally they use different laptops according to their preferences. And if they want they can also use a MacBook.
Which touchscreen laptop is best?
HP – Spectre Folio Leather is regarded as the best touchscreen laptop for students.
How a student can pick the best laptop?
Usually, most students cannot afford costly laptops, and students should get one according to their needs and usage. It’s better for a student to look at all the factors which can help them in buying a laptop like budget and some.
We have covered some benefits of the Best Touchscreen Laptops For Students and then some features also.
The list that we have stated above includes some of the best touch screen laptops. If you look at it, all of them are distinct touchscreen laptops each comprising compelling and peculiar features.
We know it’s quite difficult to pick the one from the lot, but we have done our job now it’s up to you to pick the best. If you want you can do some research also it will definitely help you to know more about the product.
And when you have enough information about the product you make a wise decision. But different people need different features. Take your time go through all the details and pick the one that suits your requirements.