- 1 Best Z390 Gaming Motherboards
- 2 5 Best Z390 Gaming Motherboards
- 2.1 Gigabyte Z390 AORUS Xtreme
- 2.2 Gigabyte Z390 I AORUS Pro WIFI
- 2.3 MSI MEG ACE Z390 gaming motherboard
- 2.4 Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Ultra motherboard
- 2.5 ASUS TUF Z390 Plus Gaming Motherboard
- 2.6 Things to Consider Before Buying The Z390 Motherboard (Buyer’s Guide)
- 2.7 Which is the best motherboard?
- 2.8 Is it worth having the Z390 chip?
- 2.9 What is the best Z390 motherboard for gaming?
- 2.10 Is a Z390 motherboard good?
- 2.11 Is Z390 better than Z370?
- 2.12 Related
Best Z390 Gaming Motherboards
Let’s look at something really unique in the stock for intel chipsets-Z390 motherboards. Before we go deep into the details of the motherboards, let’s see what intel is up to.
According to the new buzz, the intel is trying to transform the approach of real gaming. But, you can’t say that this is going to happen soon as gaming is a vast field.
What We Usually Think About The Gaming:
You can say that the idea is nonrealistic, and Intel’s efforts may be just to show the image of how the industry should be. But to be frank, after the launching of 10th generation chipsets there are some movements in markets. The same thing happened with the 9th generation chipsets when they were earlier introduced in 2018.
At that time, 9th generation chipsets offered a number of remarkably fascinating features. Well, if you want to activate those features, you should be having a dependable and strong motherboard. This is where the purpose of the Z390 motherboard comes from.
These Z390 motherboards need strong and exclusive features like USB 3.1 Gen 2 support, CNVI link support, headroom for expansion, outstanding overclocking capacity, and ideal cooling solutions. If you are interested in having a flawless and gripping gaming performance, then the Z390 motherboard is the option.
The tough challenge comes in when you are picking the ideal model for your intel processor. This job is not simple it needs a lot of research and it’s quite hectic. But you don’t worry about it, to make your job easy we have brought you a thorough and simple way to find the best Z390 gaming motherboard for your processor. We will try to give you all the important information you need to grasp before continuing with your purchase.
But the question is can a motherboard put have an impact on performance? No, motherboards don’t have any straight influence on the performance of your computer. But, the significance of computer elements doesn’t depend mainly on how it affects the gaming affair.
Motherboards are very essential in any PC, and the type you pick will decide the entire effectiveness and dependability of your new computer.
The technical aspect of the motherboard is very crucial; each element in your system is attached to your motherboard in one way or the other, so it’s very obvious that it plays a crucial role.
The motherboard you pick will decide the attributes you have access to and also the upcoming upgrades that you are interested in, not only this thing like at what speed a particular part can run.
It is better not to go for the cheapest board because it will not be that much beneficial and you may regret it later.
As some cheap motherboards do miss the features that you required for your PC build, or for your upcoming upgrade if you are interested in doing so in a few months. Yes, the motherboard is quite crucial, but you don’t have to put a hole in your pocket to get the ideal motherboard.
So, let’s have a look at some of the best motherboards and they are quite nominally priced also. These are the Best Z390 Motherboard for Gaming.
5 Best Z390 Gaming Motherboards
Gigabyte Z390 AORUS Xtreme
• 8th Gen Intel Core processors with multi-core enhancement.
• AORUS exclusive 16 Phase IR Digital VRM solution with powirstage.
• Intel Optane Memory Ready.
• Supports 9th and 8th Gen Intel Core processors.
• 16 Phase IR Digital VRM solution with powirstage.
• Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs.
• Supports 9th and 8th Gen Intel Core processors.
• Intel Optane Memory Ready.
• 16 Phase
Gigabyte Z390 I AORUS Pro WIFI
• Designed to create a better, faster, and stronger PC experience than ever.
• Experience a whole new way to enjoy the next generation of PC gaming and entertainment with the 9th Gen Intel Core processors.
• A powerful, yet quiet processing experience for everyday computing tasks.
• Enjoy the next generation of wireless connectivity, faster than the previous version.
MSI MEG ACE Z390 gaming motherboard
• Intel Optane Memory Supported
• Supports 9th i9-9900k, i7-9700k, i5-9600k, and 8th Generation Intel Core/ Pentium Gold/ Celeron Processors for LGA 1151 socket
• Supports dual-channel DDR4 memory, up to 4600(OC) MHz
• Killer E2500 LAN, Intel 802. 11AC Wi-Fi, Turbo U. 2, 3x Turbo M. 2 with M. 2 Shield frozr, Dual front USB 3. 1 Gen2 Type-C
• Mystic Light Infinity: 16. 8 million colors/ 29 effects. Connect RGB or rainbow LED strips with addressable headers and create an RGB Gaming PC. Control Mystic Light Sync-enabled products
• Mystic Light Extension Slot
• Built for hardcore gaming and extreme overclocking
Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Ultra motherboard
• Supports 9th and 8th Intel Core processors
• Dual channel non-ECC unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
• Intel optane memory ready
• 12+1 phases digital VRM Solution with DrMOS
• Advanced thermal design with multi cuts heatsinks and heat pipe.
• Bluetooth 5
• Onboard Intel CNVi 802.11AC 2×2 wave 2 Wi-Fi
• Alc1220 vb enhance 114db(rear)/ 110db(front) SNR in microphone with WIMA audio capacitors
ASUS TUF Z390 Plus Gaming Motherboard
• Designed for 8th & 9th generation Intel Core processors to maximize connectivity and speed with dual M.2, Gigabit LAN, USB 3.1 Gen2
• Military-grade TUF Components like TUF LANGuard, TUF Chokes, TUF Capacitors, and TUF MOSFETs maximize system durability
• Gamer’s Guardian with Safe Slot and FanXpert 4 provides hardware-level safeguards for maximum performance with dynamic system cooling
• 8-channel HD Gaming Audio with TUF Gaming Headphone featuring Realtek S1200A high definition audio codec driven by Japanese capacitors for warm, immersive sound
• ASUS Optimum II improves memory stability and performance by improving trace isolation between PCB layers to maintain signal integrity even at higher frequencies
5.3) Cover page
Things to Consider Before Buying The Z390 Motherboard (Buyer’s Guide)
The foremost thing you have to focus on is the motherboard you pick should accommodate the chipset without any hidden problems.
Usually, this happens many times with people the motherboard breaks down in the long run, and the reason for this is it wasn’t duly verified or not aligned with the processor.
Take your time don’t rush things, do some research, and then only buy the motherboard. It’s a very complex procedure. You have to be very feeble when you make your decisions.
This is also quite a pivotal aspect to keep in mind because it can bring up some issues in the future. MOBOS comprise multiple form factors; for instance, the tiniest one is called “Mini-ITX”; this match up to the MOBO and it can fit in any case.
But when you look at the E-ATX or regular ATX it needs bigger cases. If you are having a micro ATX case and are interested in installing E-ATX MOBO, then forget about it, it’s not possible. You have to match up with the latest gaming trends.
Most people think that the features are not that necessary to ponder before buying a motherboard. It’s just because of the hype and the elements that you have in your hands, that you start to rush. Features do play their part in setting up a perfect gaming P.C.
For instance, if you are having a 9th generation processor, you must be aware of the fact that the chipset comprise a lot of benefits over multiple lineages.
But sadly, if you are seizing a Z390 motherboard without any improved features, then there is no use for the 9th generation chipset. It’s better to gauge your choices; it will definitely benefit you in the long run.
Price and Brand:
This is the most vital aspect that can put an impact your budget if not selected smartly. Try to keep a balance between the brand you are picking and its pricing.
But you can’t say that the exclusive motherboards will always serve you better. It can go both ways if you are interested in picking a local brand. Better to keep looking for options, and try as many alloys as possible.
When you deal with a machine you should have control over it. And it’s always helpful when you have command over hard-set codes.
Sometimes, even experts also face some problems while dealing with BIOS. To keep it simple, get a motherboard that can make communication easy without involving any coding in it. As that may not be your calling.
As we discussed, the motherboard will not straight away convert what frame rate you attain when you game, but it can influence the features of your PC. And also some parts that you can use, with the entire dependability of your PC.
So whenever you buy a motherboard, keep in mind you don’t have to buy an exclusive one to do a good job. Mostly the newbies overspend on the motherboard when designing a PC, and then they end up cutting a little short on their other parts.
You have to be quite clear in your mind about how much you will spend on a motherboard, and here you have to keep the balance between your other parts also, and importantly you must know your future plans regarding your PC.
If you talk about the basic rule then it’s that the more costly your PC builds on the whole, the more crucial your motherboard selection is. Particularly when you are selecting a gaming CPU.
Don’t ever combine a strong exclusive CPU with a cheap board as it may not be able to manage it. Sometimes they are quite compatible on paper, but when it comes to real-world it’s not a decent pairing.
Which is the best motherboard?
You just can’t pick one out of a lot and say that this is the best motherboard. There is no such thing as a white and black area when you are selecting a motherboard. There are lots of motherboards from multiple brands; you just have to pick the best one out of them. But for that, you have to do a lot of research.
Is it worth having the Z390 chip?
Yes, of course as it is designed for 8th and 9th generation processors. If you are worried about the future, stop bothering it is the future-proof motherboard. Because you can easily accommodate a core i9-9900K chip, which is the newest and can perform for a longer period of time.
What is the best Z390 motherboard for gaming?
Z390 is the chipset for Intel’s 9th generation Core processors and is the successor to Z370. There are a huge number of motherboards available on the market that use the Z390 chipset.
However, if you are looking for the best Z390 motherboard for gaming, there are a handful of models that stand out from the rest.
Some of the top models include MSI MAG Z390 Tomahawk, ASUS Prime Z390-A, Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master, and the ASRock Z390 Extreme4. All four of these models are excellent options and have garnered excellent reviews from previous customers.
If you are looking for a motherboard to build a gaming PC, you should have in mind that Z390 chipset doesn’t offer a lot of upgrades over the last-generation Z370, but you can still expect a few extras, such as an extra M.2 slot, a USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C port (powered by an ASMedia ASM2142 controller), and a PCI-E 4.0 expansion slot.
Selecting the best Z390 motherboard for gaming doesn’t mean you have to buy the most expensive one, but it means you should get features that you really need. If you are looking for the best motherboard for gaming, then it’s MSI Z390 GODLIKE GAMING which is priced very reasonably.
Is a Z390 motherboard good?
Yes, it is. There are very few differences between Z390, Z370, and Z270 motherboards. You can use a Z390 motherboard on a Z370 or Z270 chipset. If you have a Z370 or Z270 motherboard, you can use it to upgrade to a new Z390 chipset.
A Z390 motherboard is good because it’s a feature-rich and efficient motherboard. It supports the latest Intel Core processors and has high-speed memory support. It has the latest wireless technologies and integrated USB 3.1 Gen2 and delivers data transfer speeds up to 10Gps.
It supports Intel Optane memory with Intel Smart Response Technology. It is compatible with the latest DDR4 memory and has multiple SATA ports. The Z390 motherboard is engineered for performance and makes it the best choice for gaming and content creation.
There are many different motherboards for the LGA 1151 socket. The Z390 is in the upper middle of the market. It is not the most expensive but it is not the cheapest. It is a suitable motherboard for your use in higher-end gaming and intense applications.
Is Z390 better than Z370?
The Z390 chipset is an upgraded version of the Z370 chipset used for Coffee Lake processors. It allows higher frequencies, more PCIe lanes, and more core/thread support. Z390 supports up to two-way SLI and three-way Crossfire, and up to 14 USB ports. Z390 also adds support for the new Optane Memory module.
The Z390 motherboard is backward compatible and works with 8th Gen Coffee Lake processors. To use 9th Gen processors and beyond, you will need a Z390 motherboard. The Z370 chipset is not being discontinued, and will still be used to support existing 8th Gen processors.
Z390 is newer than Z370. It’s also more advanced, with more features, and more supported by more companies. It’s better in almost every way. But why pay more for something that’s almost exactly the same? That’s a decision only you can make, but if I were looking at those two, I’d rather get the Z390 board.
Intel’s new Z390 chipset is set to replace Z370 as it eats up less power and is more amenable to overclocking. Given that Intel is set to launch new 9th-gen CPUs this September, it was only a matter of time before motherboard manufacturers rolled out new chipsets to support them.
We hope after reading all these you don’t have any confusion about the gaming motherboards. But as we have discussed earlier also the decision is all yours and it is about your personal choice and preferences.
But remember that the aggressive marketing of any brand or model doesn’t definitely mean that they will serve you for longer period of time.
It’s better if you just focus on getting a strong and dependable product. The list that we have stated above includes some of the best Z390 gaming motherboards and has some good features. So take your time and pick the best one.