Cheapest Laptops with Backlit Keyboards
You are definitely interested in updating your laptop or you are impressed with the backlit keyboard and want to have it. It doesn’t make any difference but the reason you are here is quite simple. You are here because you are searching for the Cheapest Laptops with Backlit Keyboard and if it is correct then we are here to help you out.
Keyboard Backlighting is an excellent quality to look for in a laptop as it will permit you to work in any dim light conditions without hampering your speed of typing. So let’s discuss briefly about some of the best models of economical laptops that have an in-built backlit keyboard. Not only have these laptops comprised keyboard backlighting they also comprise best of everything ranging from the RAM, storage, and Processors
People usually don’t pay much attention to the laptops keyboard because they think it’s secondary. Normally when people shop for a new laptop, they are always bothered about the vital specs and they don’t ponder the keyboard specs.
And that’s not fair, because you’ll be dealing more with the keyboard than any other laptop element. It’ connects you to the laptop; it’s because of the keyboard that a computer takes all the commands and process. A good keyboard is crucial to your relief.
The backlit keyboard is pleasing to eyes also. As that comprise a light under its keys. The backlight brighten up the letters and symbols on the keys. And because of that it’s easy for you to view them in low light environments.
It looks really cool when the light underneath shines through this happens because the print on the keys is semi-transparent. And sometimes, the backlight also irradiates the surroundings of the key, which adds more to the visibility of the keyboard. You can also manage the brightness levels of some backlit keyboards.
Almost all the backlights pour out white light. And there are some backlights that excrete various colors too. There’s not much difference when you compare a backlit keyboard and a standard keyboard the only difference you can say is the backlit keyboard pour out light in the dark.
Usually Keyboards come in a number of discrete sizes, designs, and builds, but these have nothing to do with whether the keyboard comprises a backlight. Also, backlights are merged into both desktop keyboards and laptop keyboards.
But the standard of a keyboard’s build is not decided by whether or not it comprises a backlight. For instance, there are various keyboard patterns and builds like mechanical keyboards for particular applications.
Advantages of a backlit keyboard:
There are some benefits also of a backlit keyboard. Like sometimes it happens that your family spends a quality time in your backyard, but you cannot join them because of your work. So, if you have a backlit keyboard you can certainly join them.
And it’s always fun to work outside in a summer evening. But, just not the summer pleasantry, there are some more domestic uses for a backlit keyboard that you may be not aware of. If you don’t want to disturb your family while you work in your room at night then also this keyboard will help you to type.
Backlit keyboards are quite handy if you are into field work. Particularly, if you are working in night. Astronomers usually spend lot of time surveying the stars all night at dark observation sites. And they need their laptops to record their data and observations or to run equipment. A backlit keyboard can help them a lot as illuminates the light in the dark.
Sometimes the room in which you work is darker than others. It happens so many times that if the weather is cloudy then you can feel the dullness all in your room. While taking notes in the class if your teacher dimmed the lights so the PowerPoint is more visible.
Then this backlit keyboard is very handy. Or maybe you’re working at a coffee shop, and they’ve put off the lights or bleared the lights to make an evening mood. A backlit keyboard can be really helpful. So we have discussed some of the benefits of backlit keyboards, now let’s look at some of the best and affordable backlit keyboards.
Here is a List of Cheapest Laptops with Backlit Keyboards:
ASUS ZenBook 14
• An incredibly powerful and capable laptop that’s ultra-thin and light enough to take anywhere and everywhere with you.
• Featuring an ultra-bright and responsive 15.6 inch Full HD display that delivers crisp, vivid and natural-looking images and video.
• Enjoy smooth and responsive performance with the latest AMD Ryzen 5 5500U Processor (8M Cache, up to 4.0GHz, 6 cores) and 8GB of superfast LPDDR4X RAM.
• Get fast and smooth performance, as well as data security and reliability, with a 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD.
• Take and share high-quality photos and videos, and connect to your other devices with 802.11ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.1.
• Work and play more efficiently with the fast and accurate backlit keyboard.
• Get through your work and play without needing to charge, as the battery lasts for up to 10 hours.
• Connect your accessories to the USB 3.1 Gen 1 port or the USB Type-C port.
HP 14-dq1033cl Laptop
• 10th Gen Intel Core i5-1035G4 Processor
• Up to 3.7GHz Max Turbo Frequency with 6MB Intel Smart Cache
• 14″ IPS BrightView WLED-Backlit FHD (1920×1080) Display with Intel UHD Graphics.
• 8GB DDR4 2666 SDRAM, Up to 32GB Maximum. 128GB M.2 Solid State Drive.
• 1 USB 3.1 Type-C, 2 USB 3.1 Type-A, 1 HDMI 1.4b, 1 Media Card Reader.
• Windows 10 in S mode. 802.11ac (2×2) Wireless + Bluetooth 5.0, Backlit Keyboard.
Dell Inspiron 7000
• A true workhorse, with enough power to run your most demanding applications and games.
• The first Ryzen 5 on the market, available at a lower price point than the competition.
• Best-in-class display with narrow bezels, touch screen and active pen support.
• The ability to run multiple applications without slowing down thanks to the large, high-speed SSD storage.
• A battery that lasts for over 8 hours of web browsing.
Asus Vivobook 15
• The latest innovation is the addition of a fingerprint reader, which unlocks your laptop in a flash.
• Powerful and efficient: The ASUS VivoBook 15 is powered by the latest 8th-generation Intel® Core™ i5 processor and features a long-lasting battery for all-day computing.
• Versatile and flexible: The laptop’s 360° hinge is perfect for using in any location whether you’re sitting at a desk or lying in bed.
• Sleek and stylish: The slim and lightweight ASUS VivoBook 15 is available in a wide range of colors.
Acer Aspire 5
• New 8GB DDR4 2666MHz memory, providing faster performance and lower power consumption.
• 256GB NVMe SSD + 1TB HDD, providing enough room for your documents, photos, music, videos and more.
• 15.6″ full view display, delivering an ultra-high definition visuals with 3840 x 2160 resolution.
• Full view display, providing an ultra-high definition visuals with 1920 x 1080 resolution.
• Exclusive WASD gaming keys, designed for gaming.
• Comfortable backlit keyboard.
• Ultra thin body, providing you with an excellent portability.
• Exclusive Cooling system, providing a stable performance.
• Fingerprint scanner, providing you with multiple security options.
• JBL sound system.
• HDMI, USB3.1 Type-C, Kensington lock slot, SD card slot, etc.
• AMD Ryzen 3 3350U Quad-Core Processor, 2.1 GHz Up to 3.5 GHz, 4 MB Cache.
• Long battery life, providing you with an excellent port
ASUS F512JA-AS34 VivoBook 15
• Google Classroom compatible
• Runs Google Classroom on Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer 11
• 8x DVD write speed of the Asus sdrw 08d2s u Lite provides an easy to use backup solution
• Diamond cut design for a sophisticated look that perfectly complements any device
Lenovo Chromebook Flex 5
• Thin, light and stylish : This 2-in-1 laptop weighs just 3.64 lbs and is only 0.82″ thick. Plus, it’s soft and comfortable to the touch, with a durable paint that creates a better user experience
• Long battery life : Enjoy up to 10 hours* of battery life, plus quick charge to 80% in just 1 hour
• Powerful performance : Powered by the AMD Ryzen 5 4500U mobile processor with Radeon graphics, you have the performance to do more, fromanywhere. With more cores, you’ll experience responsiveness that leaps into action for productivity, gaming, and content creation
• 14″ HD touchscreen : The 10-point, 14-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS touchscreen allows the Lenovo Flex 5 14″ 2-in-1 laptop to be comfortable, fun, and easy to use. It’s also great to look at, with 4-side narrow bezels
• 360° hinge : The 360° hinge lets you use your 2-in-1 touchscreen laptop in whatever mode works
Acer Predator Helios 300
• Up to 5.0GHz Six-Core Intel Core i7-10750H Processor
• Overclockable NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU with 6 GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM, NVIDIA DLSS, NVIDIA Dynamic Boost 2.0, NVIDIA GPU Boost
• 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display (144Hz Refresh Rate, 3ms Overdrive Response Time & 300nit Brightness)
• 16GB DDR4 2933MHz Dual-Channel Memory | 512GB NVMe SSD (2 x M.2 Slots | 1 Slot Open for Easy Upgrades) | 1 – Available Hard Drive Bay
• Killer Double Shot Pro: Killer Wi-Fi 6 AX 1650i and Killer Ethernet E2600 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN
• 4-Zone RGB Backlit Keyboard | DTS X: Ultra Audio | 4th Gen All-Metal AeroBlade 3D Fan
• Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
Acer Swift 3
• Powerful Productivity: AMD Ryzen 7 5700U Octa-Core Processor with Radeon Graphics run your most demanding apps with lightning-fast responsiveness and hyper-efficient battery usage to keep you productive and entertained all day
• Very Visual: Immerse yourself in consistently rich and bright visuals on the 14″ Full HD widescreen LED-backlit 100% sRGB display with 85.73% screen-to-body, 16:9 aspect ratio and narrow bezels
• Internal Specifications: 8GB LPDDR4X on-board memory; 512GB NVMe solid-state drive storage to store your files and media
• Windows Hello with Fingerprint Reader: Biometric fingerprint reader and Windows Hello sign-in options help keep your Acer PC secure
• Connections: 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6 Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz featuring MU-MIMO technology; Bluetooth 5.2
• Acer’s Purified.Voice technology, features enhanced digital signal processing to cancel out background noise, improve speech accuracy and far-field pickup
HP Pavilion Convertible Laptop
• Extremely portable. The thin, light design of the laptop is only 0.8” thin and weighs only 2.85 lbs.
• Built for a variety of usage. With a 360° flip-and-fold design, you can choose how you want to use it.
• Powerful performance. Get done faster with a powerful processor, plus a large hard drive and optimal memory.
• The latest Windows. Windows 10 Home in S mode helps you stay current with the latest features that help you be productive, while the S mode is a streamlined, secure experience that helps protect you with essential security and productivity tools.
Enjoy the speed and security of Windows 10 Home in S mode.
Things To Consider Before You Buy The Cheapest Laptops with Backlit Keyboards (Buyer’s Guide):
Its beyond doubt that today, the laptop has become necessity gone are the days when it was considered as luxury. Making use of this situation the manufacturers are churning out some decent products. And that too in excess with new features and because of this it’s quite complicated to find the real and ideal product.
To help you out with this issue of picking a reliable product we have made this all inclusive buying guide where you can get the required features that should to be there in the backlit keyboard and certainly, the laptops.
Adjustable brightness is a very crucial feature of keyboard backlighting as this feature allows you to manage the light that is being released from your keyboard. If your laptop doesn’t have an adjustable brightness level you will get the same amount of illuminated light even if its day time and this is not good for any device.
So it’s always better for you to look for a laptop that comprise a backlit keyboard and get the manageable brightness level. And start using it according to the environmental conditions and your requirement. Most people get irritated by the extra brightness of the keys. And they complain about headache but if you have the adjustable brightness level it will prevent you from these issues.
Clime light sensors are nearness that will manage the brightness level of your screen and the keyboard. Ambient light sensors have the ability to sense the environmental light and its brightness then it can adjust its level based on your needs.
Backlit keyboard has its side effects also; yes it’s called backlit bleeding. What happens is that the light will spread below the keys all over the keyboard instead of just below the keys. It is not a good thing and it’s always better for you to go for a keyboard that evades backlit bleeding or if you want to make it simple words go with zero backlit bleeding.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which laptops comprise a backlit keyboard?
There are many decent laptops that comprise backlit keyboard and some of them we have added in the list above. You can easily pick from them to have a standard and reliable laptop with keyboard backlighting.
Do all laptops comprise backlit keyboards?
Most of the laptops today comprise backlit keyboards but not all of them. But if you look at all the latest models they all are coming with backlit keyboards. As keyboard backlighting is a trend now, and it’s turning out to be a need these days. Some manufacturers are making business laptops without backlighting. But those laptops do have the option of adding this feature as an accessory.
What is the method of knowing that a laptop has a backlit keyboard?
It’s very simple you can examine the keyboard backlighting of your laptop by looking at the illumination icons of the keyboard itself. If your laptop has wrecked the keyboard backlighting, then you can make sure by examining the arrow keys or F1 and F2 keys. If the mentioned keys comprise an illumination icon shows over them then your laptop comprise a backlit keyboard.
Can I install backlit keyboard in my laptop?
Usually people think that the keyboard backlighting is a software function, but it’s not. So you cannot install it in your gadget. It’s actually a hardware parameter that must be built-in to run favorably. If you are interested in installing it later on your laptop then you have to connect an extra backlit keyboard with your laptop using the USB, or Bluetooth connection.
Is there any effect on battery life because of backlit keyboard?
Yes, definitely backlighting depletes the battery of your gadget but the ratio is quite slim to the degree that it eats up only 2 to 3 percent of the battery life that could be ignored particularly if you are getting that much in exchange for it.
We have covered some benefits and features of some of the best laptops with backlit keyboard. All the laptops that we have stated above have some good features. All you have to do is just pick the best one according to your preferences.
All the above-listed laptops are quite trendy and they are not that much expensive also. All of these cheapest laptops with backlit keyboards comprise some solid features that can be useful if you’re into gaming or photo editing also. If you look at the list that we have stated above they all are excellent and selecting any machine out of these will be a smart idea.