AirPods and Galaxy Buds are headphones for people who want to keep their music and calls with them, no matter where they go.
However, the majority of people don’t have access to a clean place to put them. This is where AirPod Cleaning comes into play!
How much should I spend? There’s no one right answer here. It depends on your budget and how much time you want to invest in cleaning your headphones.
For example, if you just want to clean your AirPods and Galaxy Buds every week or so, then simply using an air cleaner may be all you need.
If you usually use earbuds that are more delicate, then consider investing in a docking station that will keep the buds connected while they dry themselves after washing. You can even use them outside of the water tank when it’s time for a quick swim.
Apple Airpods and Samsung Earbuds Cleaning Methods
Well, if you want to clean your AirPod for it to work properly, you should learn how to do it.
The instructions are simple. You need some paper towels, a spoon, and some hot water. Here’s a breakdown of exactly
how you do it:
- 1 – Spread the paper towels on the countertop.
- 2 – Take the spoon and place it into your earbud’s hole until they are completely covered with water.
- 3 – Take your AirPod out of its hole and repeat steps 2 & 3 until all of the water has been removed from all of your buds!
You mustn’t get any liquid on your AirPods when cleaning them. If you do, they aren’t going to work properly when they get wet again later on.
How to Clean AirPods
If you have any wireless earbuds, you may want to clean them. Even if you don’t think cleaning your wireless earbuds is important, it might be. Cleaning your wireless earbuds can help improve their performance and protect them from damage.
The AirPods are the most popular of Apple’s lines of wireless headphones. They come in a variety of colors and feature a “wireless charging case” which holds them together when not in use. They are also available in several different sizes from small to large but are recommended for users who have smaller ears.
Clean can be found on Amazon, eBay, and other retailers as well as on Apple’s website. Apple sells its cleaning tools which include the AirPods case and a microfiber cloth that is specifically designed with AirPods users in mind.
How to Clean Apple Airpods and Samsung Galaxy Buds
Cleaning your AirPods is as easy as 1-2-3
- Unplug the AirPods from the charger, and place them in a cup of warm water with a tablespoon of olive oil. Let them soak for 20 minutes.
- Tap on the AirPods three times to get rid of any water that might be inside the earbuds.
- Take out the AirPods and put them in a bowl filled with warm water and a bit of dish soap, then gently scrub them with a toothbrush to loosen any dirt or grime on them, or use a soft cloth and an old toothbrush to clean it off their surfaces if you are concerned about this.
- You can now rinse out the AirPods with warm water to get rid of any residual soap residue left on the surface of the earbuds after you cleaned them in step 3 above, then dry them completely with a clean towel/cloth/towel (if you are concerned about this)
- You can now reinsert your AirPods into their charging case, plug them into your phone or computer via a USB Type C cable for charging, and enjoy listening to your favorite music or watching videos on YouTube without having to worry about overcharging or damaging your earbuds!
How to Clean Other Wireless Earbuds
When it comes to earbuds, there are many different variations of the possible accessories available. For example, Samsung has a variety of wireless earbuds that are compatible with their Galaxy smartphones.
But there is also a dearth of choices when it comes to making sure that your favorite wireless earbuds are clean and not tangled up in the cables.
This article will help you to know how to clean AirPods, Galaxy Buds, and other wireless earbuds.
It’ll also help you understand what steps you should take to keep them clean as they receive constant use.
The best way to clean AirPods, Galaxy Buds, and other wireless earbuds is to buy a cleaner pair.