Headphones and game lovers are two separate entities but when merging together they have a blast.
From a gamer’s point of view, every second without a headphone is like a fish without water. Gaming headphones are regarded as gamers’ best friends as they deliver premium quality soundscapes.
Affordable Gaming Headphones
They are also capable of highlighting, improving, and converting sounds in sync as needed by the gaming. As they are enormously solid and comfortable, you can enjoy your gaming at the midnight also without disturbing your family members.
Keeping all this in mind that headphones are much important for gaming, we’ve rated the best five gaming headphones in 2022 for you.
ASUS Gaming Headset
AIRTIGHT-CHAMBERS – The ROG Delta Core gaming headset immerses yours in the action, uninterupted from outside distractions, with the ASUS airtight-chamber design. Built for pro gamers, the Audio signal diversion technology of these gaming headphones counters the outside noises so you can keep stacking those wins!
- INTUITIVE AUDIO CONTROL – The ROG Delta Core gaming headphones come with easy-to-use on-headset media controls. Adjust headset volume and microphone muting with defined buttons on the side for quick toggle
- CROSS-PLATFORM COMPATIBILITY – Bring your game to multiple battle fronts with the ROG Delta Core gaming headset. Compatible gaming headphones for PC, Mac, Playstation 4, Xbox One and USB-enabled mobile devices
- ULTIMATE COMFORT – Two sets of ergonomic D-shaped angled ear cushions offer a snug fit during gaming marathons. Headphones includes thicker Hybrid cushion for long hours, & a thinner, softer protein leather cushion for on-the-go use
- CLEAR COMMUNICATION – Gaming headset with mic is fully adjustable and retractable. ROG Delta Core gaming headphones provide unidirectional microphone boom to make your voice stand out
|Special Feature||Detachable microphone, Noise Cancellation, Volume-Control, Hybrid ear cushion|
|Noise Control||Active Noise Cancellation|
Razer Store Gaming Headset
- THX 7.1 Surround Sound Capable: Provides industry-leading audio realism for in-game immersion by providing accurate spatial audio information beyond standard 7.1 surround sound directional cues
- Triforce Titanium 50mm High-End Sound Drivers: Outfitted with cutting-edge, 50mm drivers divided into 3 parts for individual tuning of highs, mids, and lows
- All-Day Comfort: Oval, cooling gel-infused cushions that prevent overheating and pressure build-up
- Detachable Razer Hyperclear Cardioid Mic: Tuned to have a more focused voice pickup area, get the most out of the mic with advanced voice tweaking options via Razer Synapse 3
- Compatibility: Audio enhancer DAC connects via USB connector; THX Spatial Audio available on Windows 10 64-bit only
|Noise Control||Sound Isolation|
Patriot Viper Gaming Headphone
- This gaming headset will get you into the game with fully immersive high definition 7.1 virtual surround sound
- Ultra Bass Response for booming in-game sound effects
- Customizable RGB LED illumination
- Built-in foldable noise canceling microphone
- USB interface, extra set of cloth mesh ear pads, and travel pouch
|Item Weight||0.75 Pounds|
Corsair Wireless Gaming Headset
- Hear everything from the lightest footstep to the most. Thundering explosion thanks to the premium, custom-tuned 50-millimeter high-density neodymium Audio drivers with an expanded frequency range of 20 Hz – 30, 000 Hz
- Constructed for enduring comfort through long gaming sessions with breathable microfiber mesh fabric and plush memory foam ear pads
- Connect wirelessly to your PC or PS4 using low-latency 2.4 GHz wireless with the included USB adapter
- An omnidirectional microphone picks up your voice with exceptional clarity, with a flip-up mute function and a built-in LED mute indicator
- Built to last through years of gaming with durable construction and aluminum yokes
|Special Feature||Noise Cancellation, Noise Isolation, Volume-Control, Microphone Feature|
SteelSeries Arctis 5 – RGB Illuminated Gaming Headset
- Arctic 5 combines cutting-edge audio technology with independent game and chat controls and RGB illumination for an immersive gaming experience
- Award-winning arctic speaker drivers produce ultra-low distortion, paired with DTS headphone’s v2.0 surround sound for rich, immersive audio
- Widely recognized as the best mic in gaming, the arctic clear cast bidirectional microphone delivers studio-quality voice clarity and background noise cancelation
- The inline USB chat mix dial balances game audio and chat volume on the fly
- Padded air weave ear cushions and adjustable, steel reinforced headband provide long-lasting comfort and durability
Things To Consider Before Buying a Best Gaming Headphones 2022 (Buying Guide)
Buying headphones that provide you with a mesmeric gaming experience is not an easy task. The market is full of choices that will make you confused. You have to think about some major aspects before you decide.
To make your job easy and assist you in making the best choice that suits your preferences, we’ve summarized some major factors that you might think about before purchasing a gaming headphones of your choice.
Whenever we talk about a headphone, the first thing that comes to your mind is obviously the sound quality. Better sound quality can add a rational touch to your gaming ecosystem and generating exact sounds are must in today’s gaming domain.
In most games like PUB-G, Fortnight, or CS, you have to have a mesmeric gaming experience where you need to be ahead of your rivals to shoot them off by just hearing their footsteps. For such intense gameplay, you may require a 360-degree soundscape. And only premium quality headphones can provide it.
Microphone and Ease of Communication:
Communication is natural for multiplayer games. If you’re disturbed by unwanted background noises and irritating keyboard sounds, a noise cancellation microphone is a necessity for you.
Such microphones have the capacity to differentiate your sound from the background noise providing excellent communication.
Besides that, microphone stretching ability is also an important factor to consider. A handy microphone allows you to adjust it to your convenience and improve the quality of chatting midst gameplay.
Usually, most headphones are not that comfortable for long-time use although they provide you with the best soundscape. It will be disappointing if a headphone starts to hurt your ears after just thirty minutes of gaming.
It’s better to go for the headphones with ear pads stuffed with foam or cushioned cups as they can help you in overnight gaming. Adjustable headphones with a flexible headband can help you as they comfortably fit your head.
Generally, lightweight headphones are much in demand for gaming accessories in the market. Because these types of headphones will ease your head load while you enjoy your gaming.
Before you buy a headphone for gaming, make sure whether it is adaptable to your gaming platform or not. For example, some headphones need an added adaptor to work with an older version of Xbox One.
Cost is one of the major factors that shape the behavior of the consumer. Make sure that you buy a gaming headphone coming at a nominal price. Budget headphones may not be of good quality and serve you for a lesser time.
Usually, branded headphones are more lasting as compared to headphones of lesser-known brands. So, when you buy a headphone for gaming, make sure you pick a headphone built by an able brand.
Wired or Wireless?
This is the most common question that comes to your mind after you decide to buy a headphone for gaming, usually, a little bit expensive wireless headphone is better as compared to budget wired headphone for gaming.
But, a Bluetooth headphone may not provide you with the soundscape that you are craving for. Because of the compression, the quality of sound falls.
A Wi-Fi headphone is the best and most organized substitute for wireless headphones but needs a USB dongle to operate. And they have restricted compatibility also.
If you want to game on your desk only, wired headphones will be suitable and nominal. But if want to play on your TV, the flexibility of wireless headphones will help you a lot.
To sum up, gaming cannot be enjoyed without better headphones. They are one of the most wanted gaming equipment. Gaming headphones are solid, handy, and comfortable. They provide excellent sound quality so that you can overcome your enemies by just listening to their footsteps.
Almost all of the headphones have noise-cancellation microphones that provide excellent communication with your team members while gaming. These gaming headphones have the capability to convert your mundane gaming affair into an intense gaming experience.
We have done the job for you and evaluated the available gaming headphones in the market. Now after reading our reviews, you may make the best choice according to your gaming patterns and gaming needs.
Is there any problem if I use ordinary headphones for gaming?
If you’re into games like PUB-G or Fortnight, excellent sound quality is required to pick out even the sounds of footsteps is needed. A primary headphone may not provide you with a lifelike, exciting, and intense gaming experience.
Are wireless headphones worth it?
If we are talking about Bluetooth headphones, because of compression the sound quality falls. And when you look at Wi-Fi headphones they offer you the best soundscape as compared to wired headphones.
What should I choose- IEMs or headphones for gaming?
IEMs provide you with an excellent soundscape highlighting even minute, detailed sounds. But most music composers and audiophiles prefer IEMs. If you’re having IEMs for a long time, it’s better to clean your ear and give them some rest after using them for a long time.
What is the optimum frequency response I should look for before purchasing a gaming headphone?
For aggressive gaming, a frequency response rate ranging from 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz is standard.
Is high-frequency sound range harmful?
It is a misbelief that high-frequency sounds are damaging. And the low-frequency sound range is dangerous. Therefore, it’s better to go for sound frequency ranging from 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz.
7 thoughts on “Top 5 Affordable Gaming Headphones 2023”